Natural Wood Countertops, Bar Tops, Vanity Tops, Tables, Shelves, Kitchen Islands & More!
Countertops & More carries a majority of species of natural hardwoods in addition to having sources for reclaimed wood. Our reclaimed wood includes deconstructed city buildings and barn wood. Demand for hardwood countertops in kitchens has been steadily growing. Homeowners and contractors often prefer wood because it's warmer to touch than stone and it's softer. Wood can also be used for kitchen islands, vanity tops, wet bars, shelving, tables, and more. Countertops & More provides hand-crafted designs that are one of a kind, durable, and easy to maintain. When you purchase a natural hardwood countertop from us, you can rest assured you're getting a beautiful and unique peace that'll last you for centuries.
Information About Our Natural Wood Products
- SIZE: Individual boards can be 14 feet long. By joining our wood pieces the overall size of a countertop is basically unlimited
- GREEN: We offer an unmatched range of sustainable and reclaimed wood species that qualify for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) points
- MAINTENANCE: Clean the top regularly and you will want to apply some oil every month or two to bring out the wood’s natural luster.
- BACTERIA: Wood countertops are less porous than natural stone. The wood is also protected by a Tung-oil finish. However, as with any countertop, you must wash and disinfect it to keep it free of bacteria.
- CLEANING: Clean your top with mild, non-ammonia soap; rinse, and disinfect with a 10-20% white vinegar/water solution
- WARRANTY: The warranty covers all manufacturing defects for one year as well as all glued seams.
EDGE OPTIONS: Below are some available edges but there are many other styles as well.